The ONLY way for the prospects mind to be 100% engaged in the KiSSapp is to keep them talking, you can guide their thoughts by asking the right questions.
- Do you have/have you ever had a loyalty plan?
- What would your expectations of a loyalty plan be?
- What benefits would it give your business?
- How hard would it be to implement?
- Is marketing an expense or an investment to you? Why?
- Have you or do you ever discount? Why?
- Would you prefer to pay for your marketing before or after you have received money? Why?
- Would knowing exactly who your best customers are be of value? Why?
- Do you currently carry physical gift cards? Digital cards? Why? / Why not?
- Is it possible for your customers to reload their gift cards without the use of you or a staff member?
- Is your business able to receive money without the help of you or a staff member? The KiSSapp will give you this ability.
- Do your customers pay you in advance for your product / services? With the KiSSapp they will.
- Do you have a database of customers? What do/would you do with it?
- How do you currently build your database? How long have you been at it for?
- Would building a digital database through a mobile app be of interest?
- Do you want to demo the app as a customer or merchant?
- Would knowing how often customers visit you be of value? Why?
- Would knowing how much your customers spend be of value? What about their average spend? Why?
- Have you ever used Groupon? How was the experience? Did you ever become or get a repeat customer?
- Do you think collecting money and then giving some back to your loyal customers is better than discounting and losing money at the till (never collecting it)?
- How do you think the KiSSapp can help you get your best customers visiting you more often and spending more?
How does the KiSSapp save you time?
- The KiSSapp is essentially an extra employee that works 24/7 for your business. The app manages your digital gift cards (no inventory of physical cards to store and manage).
- The app also manages your custom loyalty program. No calculations to process & no stamps to have made and lose. No time required from any of your staff to manage your customers loyalty to your business.
- As a bonus to the app also builds a digital database of your customers and tracks their spending habits which can be valuable data for you.
How does the KiSSapp make you money?
- The KiSSapp makes you money because it is designed to get your best customers spending more, more often visiting. How do we know this? It’s called synergy, synergy is when 2 or more things come together and their combined effect are greater than the sum of their separate effects.” Synergy is where 1+ 1 = 3. Gift cards married with a loyalty program on a mobile app create synergy.
- Tell a personal story (made up or true) about how the Starbucks app gets you coming back or tell the story about Evelyn.